This Week in Digital Health offers this European Digital Health Conference calendar as a resource to help make connections between providers, payers, and innovators.
Our goal is to bring together senior-level healthcare professionals to learn about cutting-edge innovations and foster dynamic conversation addressing how technology is transforming healthcare.
Feel free to email updates, corrections, or add conference dates.
- ECR 2019 – European Congress of Radiology – True digital transformation begins when we can pull together the enormous amount of information now available to healthcare systems, which are often too fragmented to act upon decisively. One of the main enablers of digitalization certainly is Artificial intelligence (AI), and we are at the forefront of the AI arena. Vienna, Austria; ECR 2020 is postponed to July 15–19, 2020
- AI and Machine Learning Convention – The AI & Machine Learning Convention is one of the UK’s most forward-thinking events. Dedicated to exhibiting technology, which is just beginning to be introduced across hospital services, this truly is a pioneering event that will shape the future of healthcare. Birmingham, UK; Postponed to Nov 9-10, 2020
- DIA Europe 2020 – Thought leaders across all disciplines unite together in a neutral forum to discuss current issues, to uncover new ways of working and unique solutions for patients. We welcome participants from across the entire drug development industry. By incorporating representatives from the full life sciences landscape, we facilitate open collaboration. We ensure that industry, payers, patients, and regulators, all have an equal voice. Brussels, Belgium; Postponed to June 30 – July 3
- Portugal eHealth Summit – In 2019, “Portugal eHealth Summit” wants to go further, with more significant innovation and better quality! The 3rd edition of the most significant technology and health summit. Lisbon, Portugal; Postponed to Sept 2020
- Hacking Health Camp is a 3-day international event aimed at breaking down the barriers of health innovation. The conference program on the future of health, training on the technical, legal, medical, and design aspects of health and Europe’s most significant health hackathon to design prototypes. Every day, an event creates a collaborative space between healthcare professionals, patients, designers, hackers, makers, and entrepreneurs. An event for all those interested in health innovation, inspiring health professionals, and digital professionals on their joint opportunities in the future of health. Strasbourg, France; Postponed to May 29-31, 2020
- The IHE-Europe Connectathon takes place in the vibrant university city of Rennes, capital of Brittany. Home to 66,000 students – 1 in 4 of the population – it is the perfect location for vendors to work together solving interoperability issues as they test their solutions against the expanding base of IHE Profiles. Rennes, France; Postponed to Nov 2020
- Belgian eHealth Plugathon – The goal of the Plugathon is to provide vendors/startups developing healthcare devices and apps with a two-day educational approach on interoperability design and testing. This will help them to enable their products to interoperate with other systems and validate their interoperability to increase the value of their solutions on the market. Brussels, Belgium; new dates Nov 3-4, 2020
- The Geneva Health Forum (GHF), a biennial event launched in 2006 and held in the Spring, combines plenary and parallel sessions attended by hundreds of participants, with a large international exhibition area. Geneva University Hospitals (HUG), along with the Faculty of Medicine of the University of Geneva and Swiss and International organizations committed to Global Health, have joined their talents and resources to organize the Geneva Health Forum. Geneva, Switzerland; Postponed to Nov 16-18, 2020
- WIRED Health – WIRED Health is a one-day conference exploring the future of health, digital health, and healthcare. Celebrating the thought-provoking (and sometimes regulation-changing) disruptors, scientists, and practitioners who are paving new paths in inpatient care, this event connects professionals with innovative brands and startups to provide the right inspiration and context for implementing change. London, UK; our team could not verify Mar 25, 2020 Status of this event. Please check with the organizer before visiting.
- Belgian eHealth Interoperability Day – As the hosting country for this year’s IHE Europe’s Connectathon Week, Agoria, together with lifetech.brussels, Abrumet, and IHE Belgium organize a full-day seminar that will bring together healthcare stakeholders. High-end speakers will outline the importance and benefits of using international standards and IHE-profiles to allow interoperability of IT-Healthcare systems. There will be parallel sessions with a program that addresses the concerns of hospitals, industry, startups, health software developers (mobile, first line). Brussels, Belgium; Postponed to Nov 5, 2020
- Catel Visio – Catel Visio e-santé 2020 is a unique and original format event that brings together, through videoconference, 1000 participants from more than 25 territories to share the best practices of e-health in France, overseas and French-speaking countries. Not only. Online, France; Postponed to Jun 25, 2020
- SEHTA’s 2020 International MedTech Expo & Conference – In 2020, for the first time, SEHTA is organizing a major new international event in London designed to take the program of support to another level. London, UK; Postponed to Sept 28, 2020
- Pro Digital Health – The Pro Digital Health will bring together healthcare professionals around increasingly innovative themes around the theme of e-health care along with all health and medico-social trades, which will help to diagnose better, treat better, better prevent, better care, better coordinate, better converter, better guarantee, better informed. Our team could not verify updates, France; Mar 26-27, 2020 Status of this event. Please check with the organizer before visiting.
- 2nd International Conference on Digital Health – Digital health 2020 will explore the topics in detail, to provide benefits and wellness leaders with practical guidance they can use to get the most out of digital health. Barcelona, Spain; Mar 27-28, 2020 Status of this event could not be verified by our team. Please check with the organizer before visiting.
- Medtech Summit – A unique combination of a medical technology trade fair, Congress, and partnering featuring medical technology, medical devices, medical technology research, and more. Nürnberg, Germany; Postponed to Jun 30 – Jul 2, 2020
- eyeforpharma – 2000+ pharma leaders (from across Commercial, Marketing / Digital, Medical, Patient Engagement, Market Access, RWE, and Clinical) will join healthcare’s brightest innovators at eyeforpharma Barcelona 2020 – where pharma decision-makers come to learn, collaborate and see the future of our industry. Barcelona, Spain; Mar 31 – Apr 2, 2020. Due to the ongoing nature of Covid-19, eyeforpharma Barcelona will operate as an entirely virtual conference.