Not every business warrants a full-time CFO, but there are times when sound financial advice allows the CEO to think strategically on how to implement effective growth tactics. A fractional CFO is a key business resource for the Chief Executive Officer providing strategic financial support for a business on a part-time basis. The CFO becomes a “Trusted Advisor” to the CEO delivering results-driven solutions for complex situations.
Engaging our team as a fractional CFO offers the benefit of having an experienced CFO at a fraction of the cost.
Fractional CFO Services
We offer an external challenge to the CEO’s decision-making process. Our job isn’t to tell the CEO what they want to hear, but instead to tell them what they needs to hear.
- Support directors and executive leadership in developing strategic financial plans that guide a business through various periods of the business life-cycle – startup, due diligence, acquisition, expansion and succession. .
- Assist a fundraising effort through valuation, term sheets, cap tables and negotiations. Understanding the required capital structure can be a difficult task. Consideration has to be given to cash flow, financing, asset acquisition decisions, contract negotiations, and the due diligence of investors.
- Development of a dynamic business forecasting model that allows management to develop and manage KPIs, forecast growth needs and maximize ROI.
- Provides treasury and capital market support to secure funding alternatives and interfaces with the lenders regarding the performance of the business
- Support owners in the planning and implementation of the succession or sale of a business including valuation modeling.
Our role – coach, mentor and key confidant to the CEO. The one person the CEO relies on the most for unbiased, straightforward communication.
Outsourced and Interim CFO and Controller Services
We offer interim CFO and Controller services that help you navigate through strategic funding imperatives, business growth and overall operational complexity, to give you a level of financial insight beyond your internal capabilities. We bring financial expertise, finance and accounting management, and practical business knowledge to help you meet your financial goals. Our outsourced CFO controller services allow you to focus on your “core business” activities, and to meet financial goals that otherwise might be out of reach. We provide expertise and experience for each step you need to take.
- Business Planning
- Budgets, Forecasts and Variance Analysis
- Create and maintain formal financial policies and procedures
- Internal audit and external audit preparation and interface
- Board representation
- Establish banking relationships
- Assist in negotiating equity and debt funding
Financial Support – Strategic planning and business plans; investor presentations; budget preparation and cash flow; pre- and post-merger due diligence and integration; project management; audit preparation; financial modeling – budgets, projections and forecasts.
We offer a full range of financial management services to help business create success and grow your business. Our core financial management services include:
Outsourced CFO Services –
- Monitor your business financial performance with customized criteria and metric tracking.
- Create budgets and cash flow projections so you can strategically monitor your most critical resources.
- Design & implement internal controls to make sure that the information you gather is clean and concise and worth the efforts you put into gathering that information.
- Advise on the use and of technology in your business
- Provide advisory support to the CEO / Owner as a key and confidential partner.
- Executive-level finance leadership at predictable cost for a specified period of time
- Greater confidence in your financial strategy and tactical plans
- Insightful, experienced resource at your immediate disposal for advice, reality checks, and back-up support
- Improved alignment of your staff’s objectives and your organization’s overall goals
- Identification of future opportunities and challenges, and guidance in how to tackle them best
- Poise and competency at meetings with investors and business partners
Think you are too small to hire a CFO? Not so – we have many varied levels of service that can help you go with these critical tools you need to build success in your business.
For over fifteen years, we have worked with entrepreneurs and businesses to support and grow their businesses. We recognize that it takes much more than financial support to get a company off the ground, thus we provide assistance in every aspect along the way allowing business owners to take their businesses to the next level.
Join us on LinkedIn